Hi there! Welcome to my blog!
I started this blog in October 2010 (as a hobby while still in a full-time sales job) and didn’t know back then that it’d allow me to quit my job and become a full-time blogger.
I started off interviewing people whom I thought were interesting or inspiring. I didn’t think anyone would want to read about *MY* life. LOL! So I thought I’d be better off sharing the “secrets to success” that those celebrities, millionaires and entrepreneurs had shared with me, right here on this blog. Check out the interviews which have been the most popular and made it to the Hall of Fame: http://workingwithgrace.wordpress.com/hall-of-fame/
I hope you’ll be inspired!
Then this blog evolved into a lifestyle blog as I came to realize that there are so many other things I can blog about, such as my travels (I travel almost every month), my pets, the food places I go to, the many blogger events I get invited to, random musings, and the list goes on…
So feel free to click around and most importantly, enjoy your stay. Leave me a comment or send me an email. I promise to do my best to respond as soon as I can.
Please note: I do not wish to be affiliated with any MLM (NM, or by any other name) companies so please refrain from emailing me – I may simply ignore these emails as I have gotten too many of them already. Thanks!
To Find Out More:
I used to think blogs were such a solo effort; a one-man or -woman show. I was wrong. Here I’d like to thank some important people who’ve been such blessings to me in the tough process of starting & maintaining this blog. In no particular order of merit:
1) Dr Jovina See who very graciously agreed to be my first interviewee.
2) Eileen Feng for telling me to categorise the blogposts. I’ve finally done it. Excruciating but necessary.
3) Jimmy Chua for unending enthusiasm about the possibilities for this blog.
4) My interviewees. What would this blog be without you?
5) My blog readers, subscribers, supporters, fans & friends. Your constant encouragement rocks! THANK YOU!