I had the pleasure of attending the media preview of Fantasìa by Escribà at Marina Bay Sands Expo and Convention Centre Halls D & E. It truly is every chocolate fan’s dream come true. There’s just so much to taste, so much to see, and so many pictures to take! I’ll try not to spoil the experience for you by presenting only a sneak peek, so you can go check out the rest with your friends and family. :)
Here are 8 reasons why you should visit Fantasìa by Escribà:
1) Callebaut Falls – At 8.5 metres tall, it is likely the World’s Tallest Chocolate Fountain!
And when you are given some of that chocolate to sample, ooh-la-la. *Be careful though, the lights in this area can be dim and there are some raised platforms you need to be aware of or you’ll trip over them.
2) Safari of life-size edible animals, including a 5-metre tall elephant, 4-metre tall giraffe, etc
The oh-so-colorful zebra:
And the croc with the ‘sweet tooth’ LOL
3) *Just for the adults* Saturday night ‘Midnight @ Fantasia’, featuring leading deejays and performers from Ibiza, and lasting from 10.30pm to 2am. The press release said to expect “dark titillation”, “evocative performances by go-go dancers” and “potent cocktails”. ;)
4) For macaron fans: A 3-metre tall Macaron Eiffel Tower. I could not resist taking a selfie here.
5) Lots of treats everywhere you go. Guess what this is:
6) Masterclasses! More than just a feast for the eyes, you can also join in the classes such as Create with Innovation, Create with Chocolate, Create with Desserts and Create with Sugar. The Masterclasses are priced at S$188 each.
7) Head to the Royal Cake Theatre for theatrical performances with spectacular acrobatic feats.
Some performers we met:
8) And of course, don’t miss visting the gift shop:
I bought 3 of these:
Also, check out items like the Candy Glam Rings and edible heels:
This confectionery theatre extravaganza will only be here for 3 days (ending on Sunday) so hurry and get your tickets now!
Purchase your tickets here: http://fantasiabyescriba.com/
Regular Prices: Child $88, Adult $128, Family Bundle $388 (Free entry for children aged 3 and below)
Midnight@Fantasia: $188 / $68 / $38 (For adults aged 21 and above)