I attended Far East Hospitality’s Media Party yesterday evening and won a one-night stay at Oasia Hotel from the Lucky Draw! Lady Luck must be smiling on me!
Tripadvisor’s Ollie the Owl and I react to the news of my win!
The One-Night Weekend Club Room stay for 2 is inclusive of Club benefits such as Complimentary All Day refreshments and evening cocktail with Hors d’oeuvres! *Yay*
And guess what, you can share in the joy too!
As Far East Hospitality is celebrating the launch of their new StayFarEast.com website, they are offering 40 per cent off the Best Available Rates with a minimum stay of two nights’ from 1 September 2012 to 3 March 2013! Booking must be done between now and 3 September 2012! Need I say more? Book now!
Because Far East Hospitality has partnered with TripAdvisor (thus explaining the owl’s presence), real-time guest reviews can be viewed on the StayFarEast website! How cool is that?!
So besides the Lucky Draw, what else happened at the Media Party?
Twelve bloggers were invited via Omy.sg. We thought it was a bloggers’ event and did not expect to see our counterparts from the mainstream media but they were definitely invited! XD We were told that the dress code is “Smart Casual” so no tees, shorts and slippers… but the other invited guests looked like they’d just stepped out of a boardroom meeting! LOL!
Nonetheless, we enjoyed the pre-speech cocktails and drinks, plus the many photo opportunities. Haha!
* Melvin is one lucky guy! *
* VIPs and Ollie on stage *
* Buffet Dinner + Spot-the-Blogger-in-my-Picture *
* They spared no expense with decor, it seems *
There was so much food to choose from! My only grouse was that there were no tables for us to sit around so we literally chose a spot, stood there and ate while on our feet. After wearing 4-inch heels all day, it can be tiring. (@_@)
After dinner, us bloggers got a tour around Oasia Hotel to check out the facilities and rooms:
* Melvin gamely poses in the steam room. Kudos to him for being so sporting! He’s making that facial expression ‘cos it’s really warm inside! LOL! *
* The Cosy Two Bedder – LOVE the amount of space *
* Instead of showing you the bathroom which has a shower head AND a rainshower, I thought you’d prefer to see two pretty bloggers instead! Hahaha! *
* Interesting Concept: From the bedroom, you can see who’s in the bathroom. Apparently, some people even prefer transparent glass but that would be just plain uncomfortable for me! *
* Tip: Corner Rooms are usually BIGGER. So, for the same price, why not request for a Corner Room? *
* The luxurious suite … *
Then we had Dessert! And OMG, it was a yummy spread, consisting of Cold Stone Creamery ice-cream and a selection of yummy bites like the Lemon Meringue Tart:
* Happy Bloggers *
* One of the two pools *
* I wanna stay at Oasia Hotel! *
* And I will! Melvin won himself a stay at Orchard Parade Hotel. Wheee *
Plus, we also got a goodie bag each, which contained the press release and these two oh-so-useful gifts!
Also, we got some awesome Photocards. This Media Party really exceeded expectations!
Lots of love to Far East Hospitality and Omy.sg!