I have started a new blog! 😀
But don’t worry, this blog will still be maintained because the new blog has a different focus.
The new blog is about Fashion, Beauty, Health & Wellness. It can be viewed at http://www.gracetan.com/
*It hasn’t been officially launched yet and I’m still working on the layout and all but you can go over and have a peep. 😉
Here’s what I’ve written about at the new blog:
1) M.A.C Cosmetics – and how I bought a lipstick in an OUTRAGEOUS color. Read about it here: http://www.gracetan.com/m-a-c-cosmetics-glamour-daze-lipsticks/
2) Clinique’s Wrinkle Correcting Eye Cream: http://www.gracetan.com/clinique-repairwear-laser-focus-wrinkle-correcting-eye-cream/
3) SkinLab’s Aqua Peel Advance Whitening Facial: http://www.gracetan.com/skinlabs-aqua-peel-advance-whitening-facial/
4) AsterSpring’s Full Back Acne Radiant Treatment: http://www.gracetan.com/astersprings-full-back-acne-radiant-treatment/
5) Dermalogica’s SkinPerfect Primer: http://www.gracetan.com/dermalogica-age-smart-skinperfect-primer/
There will be more articles coming up. So head over to gracetan.com now. 🙂
Meanwhile, I still require your help with voting. I’ve previously blogged about The Icing Room’s Who Has The Best DIY Yule Log Contest here and now I need your votes!
Look! Competition’s really fierce and I won’t stand a chance if you don’t cast that vote for me now. Pretty please! >.<
All you have to do is:
You can win $20 The Icing Room vouchers just by voting.
Please do it now as the contest ends next week! 😀