When Joy from Canvas Perfection emailed me and offered to print my photographs on canvas, I was initially at a loss – what would I do with those canvas prints? Then I visited their website and found that a canvas would not look out of place in a living room, it’d, in fact, beautify the room and is more meaningful than a random painting.
I selected two photos to be printed on canvas – one’s the photo in my blog banner (at the top of this blog) and the other photo is of my friend Stella gazing at one of her twin boys, Joseph. The mother and child photo was taken sometime in June this year. 🙂
I sent Joy the photos on Nov 22. Received the canvases about a month after.
I believe Stella has never received such a present before. 😉 She took the canvas from me and immediately went to show it to her husband. I think it’s a meaningful present that I wouldn’t hesitate to ‘gift’ to another friend in future.
It’s pretty evident that Joseph has been *ahem* growing well these past 6 months. He now looks like this:
I think it’d be pretty cool to decorate a kid’s bedroom with canvas prints of him/her at age 1, 2, 3, etc.
Are you thinking about getting some canvas prints yourself? 🙂
– Great as gifts!
– Looks great as decorative pieces in your living room – No more boring, white walls!
– Affordable: prices start from S$61
– Comes in many sizes to suit your space requirements
– Requires very high resolution pictures (hence those taken with your phone cameras are unlikely to make the cut).
– Photos should ideally be pre-edited: No photoshop or touching up of photos was done for my photos after they were sent to Canvas Perfection
– I didn’t know exactly when the canvases would arrive – I was told it’d either be one week or the next. Best to state beforehand if it’s an urgent order or required by a certain date. 😉
If you are ready to decorate your home for the new year…
~ Visit CanvasPerfection now ~
*If you’d like to sponsor a product/service, write to me at email@example.com 🙂