When I still held a full-time job in the corporate world, I dreamed of the day:
1) I don’t have to jostle with the crowd during peak hours [I hate feeling like canned sardine]
2) I can take off for a holiday as and when I want [Seek approval for leave? No way!]
3) I can savor mom’s cooking without telling her “No, I can’t be back for dinner. Have to work.” [No more OT without pay, boss!]
And you already know what’s coming…
I scored that dream job! 😀
Does Blogging pay the bills?
Not all the time, not for everyone, and certainly not at the start, as most bloggers will tell you.
On page 11 of my book ‘Blogging For A Living’, I make a ‘guesstimate’ of how much top blogger, Wendy Cheng aka Xiaxue earns per month. Read my book to find out more. 😉
If you’d like to become a successful blogger, learn from other bloggers, like I do. 🙂
Question: What do these top bloggers have in common?
Let me know what your answer is? 😉
*Receiving my blog award from Minister Lawrence Wong*
My Tips on how to get started with blogging
1) Pick a topic of interest [Think not about monetisation first]
2) Set up your blog [I recommend WordPress]
3) Post [and post some more]
I provide a step-by-step guide to setting up your blog and uploading your first blogpost in my book ‘Blogging For A Living’.
To find out more about my blogging journey, and to check out my interviews with top bloggers in Singapore, purchase a copy of my book from any of the major bookstores and stand to win a prize from my S$1000 Sk-II Giveaway:
Come by for my book launch on 12th October, 2pm, at Kinokuniya’s flagship store at Ngee Ann City to grab a copy of my book, get an autograph and have a photo taken together! 😀 See you then!