I was invited for a staycation at Capri by Fraser at Changi City and I loved every minute there.
Here are the top 5 things I loved about Capri:
(1) The clean, spacious and well-equipped rooms
My sis loved snuggling under the covers, and proclaimed one night that she felt like a “warm, toasted cinnamon bun”. [She’s quite a foodie]
And you can cook within the room too, if you’d like:
Some of the rooms in the hotel look like this, and come with a stunning balcony:
(2) The 24-hour Gym
It’s bigger than I expected, very new, and well-maintained. It overlooks the pool too, so expect to see bikini babes in the water as you run on the treadmill. *wink*
(3) The Pool
The hydro treadmill is great for those who have existing injuries.
And you will definitely love…
(4) The jacuzzi
My sister loved the jacuzzi. Little wonder why. 😀
Check out the rocker chaise lounge too – you’ll have a rockin’ good time suntanning here!
(5) The hospitality
I had the pleasure of celebrating Capri’s first anniversary with the staff and hotel guests. Everyone had fun and I truly enjoyed staying in a hotel with friendly and polite staff. 🙂
Other perks of staying at Capri:
* Barely a 5-minute walk to the nearest MRT station
* Right next to a mall: Changi City Point, where you can find everything you need
* Borrow a bike to check out the neighbourhood 😀
* Themed laundrette rooms on every floor. The special ones are on levels 6, 9 and 12 which you can access with your room key card. Inside, you’ll find Foosball, Wii/Kinect, a Ciclotte, a sandbag for you to throw some punches at. 😉
* And MUCH MORE. Check out http://singapore.capribyfraser.com/
Whether you need a hotel near the airport for a short or longer term stay, this hotel residence is for you.
Step right in…
*Also, as part of its anniversary celebrations, Capri by Fraser, Changi City/Singapore is treating September-born diners to a complimentary meal at Caprilicious with the Celebrate Your Birthday With Capri offer, where they will be able to enjoy the delectable fare from the buffet or ala carte menu. This special offer is available to September babies who are accompanied by a paying diner now till 30th September.
If you need a food guide, I’d recommend the Capri Bomb Burger, the Lamb Rendang and the Molten Chocolate Lava Cake (must-try!)
Capri By Fraser Changi City, Singapore
3 Changi Business Park Central 1, Singapore 486037
[Reservations] Tel: +65 6338 0800
Local Toll-Free: 1800 338 0800