[I’m speaking to a group of Internet Marketers tonight, hence this post is for them, but feel free to comment should you have a question :)]
Many have tried to explain the differences between Blogging and Internet Marketing, though not all have succeeded.
Similar but different?…
Differences between Blogging and IM / Why I Chose To Blog:
- Low Barrier To Entry / Idiot-Proof / No Age Limit
- It’s FREE!!!
- Personal: It’s About ME!
- *More Sponsorships + No Need To Flaunt Cheques
- Write About Passion Instead Of What’s Trending
- Tags vs Keyword Research
- ‘Sexy’ To Mainstream Media
- Blog Awards
Set up your blog in 4 simple steps: Blog Setup In 4 Simple Steps
Top 3 Ways To Monetize Your FREE Blog:
- Blog ads – banner ads, sidebar ads, etc [Blogspot: Nuffnang ads]
- Create your own product
Fatal Mistakes Newbie Bloggers Commit:
- Choosing a niche/topic that is of no real interest to the blogger
- Trying to sell something all the time
- Giving up too soon
Strategies For Success In The Blogosphere:
- **Blow Your Own Horn [p75 of ‘Blogging For A Living’ book] after discovering your USP
- Model Your Way To Success [Not COPY! But Emulate!]
Time For The Sales Pitch???
Yes and No
Upcoming course: THIS SUNDAY, 9am to 5pm (Same Venue)
1) How YOU can begin monetizing your blog right now: Tips and Strategies no other blogger will teach you.
2) Crafting your USP to reach out to the media for interview features. PLUS, I will share with you my media contacts, and do link-ups for you.
3) Exploring monetizing opportunities not directly linked to Blogging.
4) How to get 4,000 or more Facebook likes within a month without paying anyone (so your followers are people genuinely interested in what you do, and not ‘paid’ to like your page). Why get more page likes? So advertisers will pay you more!