[ Giveaway at the end of this blogpost ]
I wasn’t expecting any surprises at Olay’s AquAction media launch event. It’s gonna be just more hydration products, right?
But Olay surprised me by not only educating me about the two leading causes of skin dryness, but also introducing to me 2 key ingredients – WSK and Niacinamide – which together help “deliver 12-hour non-stop hydration”.
The two leading causes of skin dryness:
1) Our skin is like a leaky bucket constantly losing moisture to our surroundings
2) Skin fatigue / loss of skin energy
Inspired by Yang Guifei, an 8th century Chinese royal consort whose beauty supposedly drove the emperor to distraction, P&G has discovered an ingredient in the silver ear mushroom they call “WSK” – which outperforms even hyaluronic acid!
I’m holding a vial containing the silver ear mushroom!
Together with niacinamide, WSK helps combat the 2 leading causes of skin dryness.
As usual, Olay’s products are incredibly affordable, ranging from S$24.90 to S$34.90.
~ Giveaway ~
I’m giving away two products from the Olay AquAction range:
1) Olay AquAction Deep Hydrating Dew [Toner]
2) Olay AquAction Intensive Nourishing Emulsion [Moisturizer]
How To Win:
1) ‘Like’ my Facebook post about this Olay AquAction giveaway
2) ‘Share’ my Facebook post about this Olay AquAction giveaway
3) Comment on this blogpost and tell me which product you want [toner or moisturizer] and state your email address so I can contact you if you are one of the two winners. For instance, “toner – firstname.lastname@example.org” 🙂
*The Olay AquAction range will be available from Nov 2013 in most leading departmental stores and pharmacies.