The 8 Days Shirtless Guy Search is back for the third year in a row!🙂 And my personal trainer, Cain Ng, is a finalist! I went to show my support last Saturday in the “unveiling” (literally) of the 9 finalists. They first came on stage fully clothed, then took off their shirts right in front of us. Temperatures kinda soared from that point on…
As part of erm, stage games(?), the guys had to pose with Ann for pictures, impress her with their “acting” (like, seriously, 8 Days?! This isn’t Star Search, ya know!) and play a game of charades.
I believe that’s “8-pack abs”, not just “6-pack abs”.😀 Wanna find out how he gets his abs? Leave me a comment here and I’ll go ask him!
Based on Sat’s event, I think my trainer really deserves to win. And it’s not because I’m biased or anything like that. Here’s why I think he should be 8 Days’ Shirtless Guy 2013:
1) He has awesome stage presence and a winning smile. Really.
2) He’s so comfortable walking around topless. Unlike some of the guys who hemmed and hawed and weren’t too comfortable removing their shirts. One even got his shirt stuck around his neck as he tried to take it off. (@_@)
3) During charades, he randomly picked the card that read “kicking a soccer ball” (or something along those lines) but when the contestant next to him (sneakily) asked if they could swap cards, my trainer agreed! And ended up having to dance, which is erm, not quite his forte. He is just so nice like that! Extra points, I say! Judges, are you reading this?!!!😛
4) When the third contestant had to act out “Winning a beauty pageant”, my trainer actually ‘volunteered’ his help as the “prize presenter” or else that guy (and the person trying to guess) would have been so helpless. What a gentleman! Totally deserves to win!
I’m giving away a box of goodies worth over S$1,000. Stand a chance to win it if you ‘like’ my giveaway on facebook and help vote for Cain to win the 8 Days Shirtless Guy Search here: http://www2.toggle.sg/8daysshirtlessguy/voting.html
*Special Giveaway* ‘Just For The Guys’ box of goodies! Ladies, you can also take part and win this for your man!
Guys, if you don’t have a personal trainer like I do, I’ll send you to AbsTrim (endorsed by actor Chen Hanwei) with this giveaway so they can work on your abs, in time for Christmas and the new year!
Win this whole set including a $1155.60 AbsTrim voucher, NIVEA For Men Cooling Volcanic Mud Foam Cleanser, Sunkiller SPF 50+ PA++++ Sunblock, and Stephen James Organics goodies!
How To Win:
1) Like my giveaway post on Facebook
2) Vote for Cain Ng (My personal trainer. Hehe!) to win the 8 Days Shirtless Guy Search 2013:http://www2.toggle.sg/8daysshirtlessguy/voting.html
3) Comment here when you are done with Step 1 and 2
It’s that simple!
Results: Friday, 13th Dec 2013.
Hoping my trainer wins the title! Results will be out this Thursday!🙂