I attended an Art Loft launch event recently and found the works of 2 artists especially captivating.
Eeshaun creates many abstract, whimsical and very colorful paintings. Here’s one, titled ‘Confessions of the Confectionary Cult‘:
I LOVE colors so I really like his work! 🙂
I am also a fan of the paintings by Leo Liu Xuanqi, which involve a yellow rubber duck!
In fact, I was so taken by the concept that I went to take some rubber duck photos myself! 😀
Thanks to the Art Loft event, I came to realize that we can actually purchase art online instead of visiting a physical gallery. Since most of us are familiar with e-commerce, why not buy artworks off the web too? 🙂
6 Reasons to LOVE Art Loft:
1) Get a 10% discount promocode simply by signing up for a free Art Loft account! Plus, there is FREE SHIPPING too!
2) View all artwork in full color online. Have your mouse hover over any point on the artwork and it brings up a ‘magnifying glass’ so you can see all the details clearly!
The same piece of artwork in a poorly-lit corner of a physical gallery:
See the difference?
3) Art Loft’s short-term art rental service costs as little as $20 per month! And if you decide to purchase the artwork later on, part of the rental payment is credited to the final purchase price!
Try before you buy? Yay!
Check out how each piece looks in your home or office before you purchase it:
How does renting work? An example:
4) Saves you a lot of time and energy! Instead of visiting physical galleries, just scroll, click and buy online.
5) A database of over 500 works by emerging contemporary artists in Asia. You can even find the works of Stefanie Hauger, who won the UOB Painting of the Year competition in 2013.
4 out of her 15 artworks (priced between $800 and $3500) available on artloft.co have already been sold!
6) Some of the artworks have a charity component too! A part of the proceeds go to charity.
One such artwork:
And I really like this one, which I would name ‘Super Duck’ :
Love art? You’ll love Art Loft.
–> https://artloft.co/ <–
I expect their paintings will be flying off the virtual “shelves” after their recent media features. So hurry, and stake your claim on your favorite pieces now! 😀