There’s just one final day to go before the NAC 2015 wraps up for the year! 🙂 Day Two (today) was even better then Day One. And it was a delight to hear from Jay Abraham, who has a reputation for being the “World’s No. 1 Marketing Genius”. I was scribbling and doodling furiously as he spoke. Admittedly, his voice is so soothing that it is easy to fall asleep listening to him (the guy beside me did. hahaha!), but if you managed to stay awake, boy, were you in for a treat with all those nuggets of wisdom. I took lots of notes but I won’t be sharing them here as there are just too many pages. If you missed today’s session, well, get tickets the next time Jay speaks at the NAC! *wink*
In this post, I’ll show you the first 3 doodle-and-scribble-filled pages of notes I took from the sessions by Richard Tan, Sean Kim, JT Foxx, Johnnie Cass, and Joel Comm:
Some of my doodles are related to the topics, and some are just to keep me awake. I’m not quite used to waking up early on consecutive days (>_<) So… if you cannot understand my scribbles, here are some of the takeaways from today’s NAC:
- Make it (next to) risk-free for people to do business with you.
- “You Only Live Once”? No! You live every day and you die once!
- If you are born broke, it’s not your fault. If you die broke, it’s your fault.
- Start Unknown, Finish Unforgettable.
- For every trade you do, have an OUT figured out first.
- Get a Competitive Advantage, Get a TEAM.
- “If there is no enemy within, then the enemy on the outside can do no harm”
- What is Success? What makes you HAPPY? What are you passionate about?
- Start where you are.
- Use social media for social good.
- 4 Steps to Selling More: Like me, Know me, Trust me, Pay me.
Check out the takeaways from Day One here.
My takeaways from last year’s NAC can be found here.
Looking forward to Day 3 with Chris Gardner, best-selling author of The Pursuit of “Happyness” 😀