Last weekend was certainly well-spent at the National Achievers Congress (NAC). While many in Singapore thought it better to catch up on sleep, work or chores, around 1500 people saw fit to enrich their minds and lives at the NAC.🙂
I really loved the sharing by the keynote speakers Chris Gardner and Jay Abraham. And I’m amazed at the generosity of Success Resources – they gave out iPad minis and VIP tickets to upcoming programmes in the lucky draw, and also the Anthony Robbins and Jay Abraham interview CD (worth S$129) for people who returned to the seminar room early, before the lunch break was over.🙂
Here are some of my takeaways from Day 3:
- Don’t waste money.
- It’s not how much money you make but how fast you can make it.
- Hang around successful people.
- You can sell a flat or sell the entire building.
- Get sick and tired of not taking action.
- Don’t get arrogant even if you’ve made a lot of money.
- Take MASSIVE action.
- Never give up till you’re successful.
- Live for something BIGGER than yourself.
- Story -> Action -> Habit -> Result.
- Re-write your story.
- When one door closes, there’s another door that opens up.
- Stay focused, never give up.
- Innovate – keep thinking “what’s next?”
- Work as hard as you can, play as hard as you can, and always give something back.
- Always go with your heart.
- Take calculated risks or don’t even start.
- If you live in a mess, your life will be in a mess.
- Don’t wish that it is easier, wish that you are better.
- Earn the respect of those you respect.
- Focus on what you can control.
- Your plan should be clear, concise, compelling, consistent and committed. Plan B sucks.
- You can do or be anything you want to do or be.
- Do what you gotta do before you do what you wanna do.
I’m not sure who will be speaking at the NAC in 2016, but it’ll definitely be an event to look forward to.🙂