I cannot be happier that Lady First Singapore is back again – and it’s already SEASON THREE!😀 The set is now even more eye-catching, and I’ve noticed that everyone who appears in episode one has formidable brows. (No, seriously!)
Missed an episode? Just press the ‘VOD’ button and you’ll be able to watch it. And if you’re staying indoors since the haze doesn’t seem to be getting better, you might as well pick up some beauty and fashion tips, and win some prizes too!🙂
And here are Kevin and Keith – notice those brows, especially Kevin’s?
The first episode of season 3 is kind of in-your-face as it’s all about boobs. And Kanny’s bosom buddies definitely stole the limelight right from the start. The ‘makeover’ was most welcome and I guess the most important thing people learn from watching this episode is about how to look sexy in a tasteful manner:
5 Takeaways From This Episode:
- Instead of wearing bras in bright colors under a see-through top, pick a bra that is skin-colored instead.
- Don’t wear a bra that is one size smaller and try to make your breasts look bigger. It doesn’t work that way and ugly bulges will appear (even at the back)!
- Small-busted? Get a bra that gets your breasts focused inwards. An added benefit is that you’ll also look (more) slender.
- Wearing the wrong bra can result in the thickening of fats and pigmentation due to abrasions. Poor blood circulation, sagging and shrinkage can also occur.
- Want bigger, firmer breasts? Use a breast-enhancing mousse and massage your breasts in the daytime and at night. Exercise helps too! And while you’re doing the massages, it helps rid your body of lymphatic toxins, and it could also serve as a breast examination in which you can check for lumps or other abnormalities.
For a list of the products featured in this episode, and fabulous giveaways, head over to: