This third episode is all about helping ladies to look stunning and get all the attention they crave. The street survey that was done to find out which part of a female’s body men think they look at first was not quite successful it seems, with many of the men interviewed keeping to the safe choice of “her eyes”.
However, the show gives good tips as usual. In the picture above, Candyce swops her frumpy outfit for a sexy, off-shoulder one. If you don’t want to show any cleavage, Keith’s advice is to flaunt your back instead. Apparently, saggy muscles and fats are not as obvious there and the skin on our backs tend to be the fairest and prettiest.
And here are a couple more tips:
(1) Qianyu has hereditary white hair so she recommends the hair dye from one of the show’s sponsors. Guru Wu Yilin shares that color #4 is good for Asians and that you can keep the bottle in a ziplock bag for the next application (and to store it in a cool, dark place, away from the moisture present in a bathroom).
(2) Don’t wear over-the-top accessories like Hayley in the ‘before’ picture. Do note though that pearls are in this season so ensure you get some hair accessories with pearl highlights!
(3) Hair should be black and shiny. If your hair is ‘yellowish’ and/or too oily, consider using a latherfree shampoo and the raspberry vinegar featured in this episode.
(4) When spraying on perfumes, spray it along your neckline, at the wrists, behind the ears, and at the crook of your elbows. Do not rub, as it destroys the scent! And when purchasing perfumes, spray it on, then walk about the store and let the scent settle first. If you are pleased with the way it finally smells on your skin, then you may go ahead and purchase it.
(5) Pauline Lan described one of the female guests as having “strange” hair and a “really petite” frame. The latter is reportedly 1.47m tall, so Keith put her in these really “thick shoes”. The white pantsuit did give an elongating effect, but I pity any woman who has to wear such shoes as the arch is too extreme and it would be really easy to get a sprain or twisted ankle.
To find out more about the episodes, giveaways, and featured products, head over to ladyfirstsingapore.com 😀