I have been feeling a little under the weather recently so I can really appreciate the joy that a Get Well Soon hamper can bring to its recipient. While we are usually more accustomed to giving and receiving Chinese New Year hampers, I think hampers are a great way to say “Congratulations”, “Thank you” or even “I’m Sorry”. But how does one pick out the best hamper when there are so many hamper companies in Singapore? Well, perhaps my review of these two hampers will help you pick out the perfect one. 🙂
This first one is from Gift Hampers Singapore…
Please note that the Hello Kitty plushies you see in this post are my own and do not come from the hamper companies. 😀 I like this particular hamper as it’s simply gorgeous. Here are its top 3 plus points:
- Gorgeous packaging with a basket that can be re-used as a picnic basket (or even as props in photoshoots!)
- The hamper is filled with snacks. It doesn’t contain gifts which you cannot eat or use.
- Sweets and savory snacks that you’ve probably never tried before (I sure haven’t)
Here are the items within the hamper:
If you’re keen on getting a similar hamper, you can go to gifthampers.com.sg. I’m sure there are many other hampers you can choose from, especially if you know your gift recipient has a particular preference for snacks from a certain brand.
This second hamper is from Floral Garage Singapore…
It’s my first time receiving a hamper that comes with flowers too, so it was a most pleasant surprise. Also, there’s no plastic wrapping, which is great for environmentally-conscious folks. Here are its top 3 plus points:
- ROYCE goodies – Nutty Bar Chocolate, Chocolate Wafers and Pote Goma Cookies – will definitely be a hit with most people! 🙂 Also, that bottle of wine is more than decent. I’ll save it up for a special occasion.
- The flowers are gorgeous, and they come in a weighty glass pot which you can immediately place on your desktop or within the office.
- There are no fillers, plastic wrapping or ribbons so there’s nothing you have to throw away upon ‘opening’ your gift. Really friendly towards the environment!
If you are keen on getting a similar hamper, head over to https://floralgaragesg.com/hamper-singapore/ 🙂 I love the chocolates from ROYCE so I was most delighted at receiving this hamper! Chocolates, wine and flowers – what more can one ask for? 😀
*5/7/16 Update: I have a 15% OFF discount code for Floral Garage. Simply input “grace15” before you checkout your cart! You’re welcome! 🙂
That’s all, folks! Will update this post if I come across any other hampers that I love too! 🙂